Facebook: Grant Writer Team
LinkedIn: Grant Writer Team
Whether you are a grant seeker or grant writer, go ahead and follow GrantWriterTeam on social media. We will keep you updated on the latest news about grant writing, as well as any grant writing jobs that are available. We will also be sharing testimonials from our writers and grant applicants who have been successful in their grant-seeking journeys.
In addition, stay updated with the newest grants available by following our sister site, GrantWatch, on social media. This can be extremely beneficial for grant seekers in the process of looking for the perfect grant.
Our social media accounts even let you in on some tips to help increase your chances of winning a grant. On these accounts, you will find tools that will walk you through the position of being a grant writer or grant seeker. These resources may include tutorials, video interviews or links to podcasts.
How Our Social Media Can Help You
- We update our pages often with helpful tutorial videos to assist you in navigating through the website and understanding the process of being a grant seeker or grant writer.
- We offer a step-by-step process on how to hire a grant writer. This will show you how to fill out a writer request form, accept bids, set up payments and sign contracts, as well as how the pairing process works with grant writers.
- If you are a grant writer looking for a job, we have videos listed on our social media accounts to help you fill out a an ideal application to be a part of our team. The tutorial videos will even provide you with the requirements you need to be approved as one of our writers.
- Our social media accounts give you the opportunity to connect with us here directly at GrantWriterTeam.
- You could also use our social media to increase your connections.
So go ahead and give us a follow now!