GrantWriter Logo

  • Writer request has been filled. Click Here for Available Grant Writing Projects

Bid Submission Form

Grant Writer Request #06032019A

Project Start Date: June 19, 2019

Grant Writer Needed To Really Help Fix the Healthcare Crisis in America


Do not include your name, or the name of your organization or any identifying information
(we do not want you to be inundated with emails from unqualified individuals.)

Explain your pricing structure and abilities that respond to the client's request.
NOTE: Click ENTER/Return 2 x to start a new paragraph.
Explain to the prospective client your expertise as it relates to their specific request.
Attach My List of Awarded Grants from My Profile to this Bid.
Attach My Experience and Expertise from My Profile to this Bid.
Attach My Writing Samples from My Profile to this Bid.
Hourly Rates:
for Research
for Grant Writing

Grant Writer Request #06032019A

Primary Purpose:
Securing funds to help battling health related conditions through my nonprofit.
Programming and Dollar Needs:
My nonprofit raises money for people who need help with medical bills.
I’ve invented a platform that allows our nonprofit to actually give money to our recipients so they can use it for healthcare only. Their signed up, given an account and rewards $1 for $1 are given to the recipient, they can’t touch the money but they can use it to pay a provider. We pay the provider and subtracts the money out of their balance.
For the first time a person, business, corporation, Foundation, and government agency can donate to people.
Our nonprofit along with our website makes giving legal, traceable and personal.
I’m looking for $100,000 with only 10% going to operational costs and the other 90% going to people for healthcare expenses. We can do it illness specific or general healthcare. We can do it State, community or National specific.
Project Description:
Provide your hourly rate for research and locating grants for: 12 hours per week for 4 weeks.   For a total of 48 hours.
The Grant Writer should be ready to begin work on: June 19, 2019
Organizational Status:
Our organization is a(n): Non Profit
Our company is in existence for: 11 Year(s)
We presently provide or will be providing services in the geographic areas of: All across the Country
Current Revenue:
Sell merchandise and fundraisers
Grant History:
This will be our first time applying for grant funding.
We have not previously received grant funds.
We do not have a copy of our previously written grant application(s).
We have a fundraising packet.
We have an agency mission statement.