Do you need a grant writer to assist you in the grant research and application process? Are you looking for a professional to compose a grant application, funding packet or mission statement for your nonprofit organization?
Find the perfect grant writer for your and/or your organization's unique needs on GrantWriterTeam.com.
Simply navigate to https://www.GrantWriterTeam.com and click the "Request a Writer" box in the top left-hand corner.
1. Fill out the Request a Writer form, detailing why you and/or your organization are seeking a grant writer (e.g. research, grant application, crowdfunding, mission statement). Once your $50 administrative fee is submitted, the completed form will be forwarded to all of our grant writers and will be published on our website, though your personal contact information will not be displayed.
2. You will receive quotes from our grant writers within 24 hours.
3. Review the qualifications (experience, awarded grants, writing samples, rates, etc.) of the grant writers who submit bids for your grant writer request.
4. Select the grant writer that best suits your specific needs.
5. Your first-choice grant writer will then contact you.
6. Based on your conversation and negotiation, the grant writer will create a set of deliverables that will define the work plan and fees for your project.
About the Author: Stassi Leopold is a Staff Writer for GrantWriterTeam.com