In these uncertain times, leaders have managed and created nonprofits for the purpose of addressing issues affecting their communities. Today, on Presidents’ Day, we not only honor the presidents who have served this country but also the leaders of nonprofits who’ve led fights against homelessness, and have advocated for poverty alleviation, improved literacy, developed professional skills, and mentored the next generation.
Today, Grant News Press is offering leaders the chance to become published writers and tell their stories so others can embrace and mirror their leadership in their own organizations. This is an opportunity for leaders to showcase their knowledge and ability to manage a great organization. Do you have a story to tell of how grant funding provided new opportunities for you, your clients, or community?
Has your organization faced any obstacles? Did grants help? If so, we want to give you an opportunity to showcase your success in overcoming the odds so that others can do the same. Sharing knowledge is the best opportunity to help others grow. Now is your chance to pay if forward!
Click the following link and pitch your article to our editor. The link will then direct you to an article planning form. Once approved, you will have access to write and submit it for publication. You will have your own byline and an About the Author column generating publicity for you and/or your organization
We welcome articles about:
- New trends within the nonprofit community;
- Grant writing, crowdfunding, and social media tips to share;
- A model educational initiative;
- A great new program that just got funded;
- A foundation or government agency with a new grant offering;
- A new government initiative that will affect the nonprofit community;
- The impact that grant funding had for you and/or your organization; and
- Insights that will help organizations and businesses build capacity to accomplish their mission.
- (Please feel free to pitch other nonprofit and business themes.)
This is a unique new opportunity developed by Libby Hikind, the founder and CEO of GrantWatch.com, GrantWriterTeam.com, GrantNews.press, and the soon to be released: Uhelpfund.com and GWI.education.
If you have a question write to us at Editor@grantnews.press
About the Author: Christopher Waldeck is a current social media strategist and content contributor to GrantWatch.com. He looks to connect others with amazing opportunities!