We are a non-profit organization that focuses on bridging the gap between those who are impoverished and the resources that are available within our local communities so that they can then be well-connected, informed, rehabilitated, and stable citizens. It is our goal to provide food, shelter, clothing, jobs, and education to as many people as possible.
Programming and Dollar Needs:
The Grant Writer should be ready to begin work on:
Provide a flat rate for writing and developing each of the following application(s):
Our organization is a(n):
Non Profit, Religious, i am in the process of finishi
Our company is in existence for:
We presently provide or will be providing services in the geographic areas of:
Some of the services that we currently provide free of cost are as follows:
• We feed one hundred people weekly Hot Meals and provide nonperishable items for them to keep with them as needed.
• Provide clothes and shoes to Men, Women and Children
• Provide hygiene products
• Connect our clients with agencies that provide temporary housing but we want to become that resource for housing as we are already assisting with rent as funds come in.
• Help with Job placement by helping them fill-out applications and assisting with transportation to interviews whether it be offering a ride or paying for transportation or offering gas vouchers
• Assistance with Light Bill, Grocery, Gas (To Dr. Appts), Rent
We are 100% Donation based right now. Our volunteers donate weekly, and we have other people that believe in what we do that give and support. We also reach out to other businesses for support.
This will be our first time applying for grant funding.
We have not previously received grant funds.
We do not have a copy of our previously written grant application(s).
We do not have a fundraising packet.
We do not have an agency mission statement: We started working in the community in 2015 and since then we have built strong relationships with those whom we serve. We want to be able to help as many people as possible receive the necessities which every human needs such as nutritional meals, clothing, affordable medical care, etc. Our goal is to expand our outreach program and services by also including emergency medical assistance to those who have no insurance with limited to no income.
Which GrantWatch service solves your fundraising needs: Grants for nonprofits, small businesses and individuals; Fundraising for nonprofits; or Grant writing jobs & services?